What we do
We are committed to our customers and on receipt of an order, and throughout the production process until delivery to the final destination, a senior, experienced project manager will liaise directly with each customer. His or her name appears on the order acknowledgement. Through this one point of contact a good working relationship is established.
Our terms of business
1) A 21 day credit period is available to approved accounts.
2) New customers may be expected to pay in full on approval of proof.
3) For extended projects, stage payments will be required.
4) For stage deliveries, the invoice date will be the date of the first delivery. From this date, the entire debt will be due.
5) An order must be received in writing with a purchase order number.
6) Agencies placing orders on behalf of clients, where Folders Galore is invoicing the client, will require the client's purchase order number.
7) When goods are for resale, the buyer shall hold the proceeds of such sale in trust for the seller in a separate account.
8) On delivery, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to provide prompt access for receipt of the full quantity of goods ordered. Extra costs could be incurred where space is not made available.
9) When deliveries are not made to the client's premises, then a responsible person must be nominated who accepts responsibility for goods and insurance on delivery.
10) Folders Galore remains the owner of the products until payment is received in full.
11) When asked to resolve a product design, the rights to the design created and intellectual property, remain with Folders Galore.
12) We would be prepared to negotiate licences for our product designs under our intellectual property rights.
13) In the event that an order is cancelled, for whatever reason, then the costs incurred for time, production, materials and tooling for work completed will be payable.
14) Receipt of the order acknowledgement implies acceptance of these terms.